[xep-support] No of pages generated.

From: Neha Gupta <neha_parab2003@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 13:56:55 PST

Hi,

Is there is any way to find the number of pages generated in a PDF using the Java API?
My problem is that we need to generate a big book and we want to chunk the input XML into different parts. Is there is any way to generate the table of contents with page numbers by chunking the XML into different pieces. One way we can think is to generate the first chunk, then find the number of pages generted and pass that to the second chunk. Is there is any way to determine the number of pages generated using the Java API?

Thanks,
Neha