[xep-support] mixed span + keep-with-next

From: <Adrian.Marklund@mydata.se>
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 01:26:29 PST

Hello,

I am using a two-columned text with single column section titles (see the
sample below). I don't want any titles left behind at the bottom of pages,
but no matter what constraints I use (or don't use) I still get lonely
left-behind titles. I've also tried things like page-break-after="avoid",
or moving the keep constraint to the next block as a keep with-previous,
and I have tried either .within-page or .within-column.
How do I make sure there is never a lonely title block? My XEP is v3.8.

. . .
<fo:region-body column-count="2">
. . .
<fo:block span="all" keep-with-next.within-page="always">
The Section Title
</fo:block>
<fo:block>
Bla bla text in two columns