Re: [xep-support] Misleading Warning

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 07:11:33 PST

Hello Chris,

CB> I have an XSL-FO document which uses custom fonts. I have configured the fonts
CB> in the xep.xml file and the PDF is rendered correctly with the fonts. However,
CB> XEP always outputs some warning messages to stderr:

CB> [warning] could not find any font family matching "'Garamond-BookCondensed'"
CB> ; replaced by Helvetica

This is a bug. It is fixed by the build xep-4.1-20041214.zip.
Please download the recent version.

I should also mention that single quotes inside double quotes are useless in this context: you may
just remove them, and XEP will find your fonts.

 Michael                            mailto:msulyaev@renderx.com