[xep-support] Fonts - Out of memory (v3.8.1)

From: Stijn Elst <stijn@fotek.com>
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 08:29:37 PST

Hello,

While trying to create a test pdf file with all my TrueType fonts (70 fonts: roman, bold, italic and bolditalic), I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError <<no stack trace available>>

Is there a limit to the number of fonts that can be used? All fonts are embedded and not subsetted in my fonts.xml file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sincerely,
Stijn Elst.