[xep-support] image height/width according to page size

From: David Priest <priest@sfu.ca>
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 07:57:58 PST

And vice-versa, I want to make an image have the same size as the page
(or, rather, the region-body area), without knowing the region-body
dimensions. I believe it's going to take some combination of
block-container h/w and content-h/w, block h/w and content h/w, and image
h/w and content h/w. I've yet to strike upon the magic combination...

--
David Priest -- 250 542-5208
WritersBlock Technical Communications