[xep-support] Border in betwen divided region-body:

From: Katoch, Anshul <anshul.katoch@lc.ca.gov>
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 16:17:41 PST

Hi,

 I want to draw a border in between two divided regions of page body. I am
able to divide the region:body into 2 by using the column-count="2"
property. But I need the thick border in between the two divided region. I
am not able to find any property in the renderx specifications which support
this condition. Pls. advice.

Header

Used:

<fo:region-body column-count="2" column-gap="0.3in"

Footer

Thanks,

Anshul katoch