[xep-support] Postscript output from XEP.Net 3.8

From: <Gunther.PaulW@police.qld.gov.au>
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 14:48:25 PST

I use the RenderX API to create PDF and Postscript output.

I find that Postscript docs generated from some of my templates (created
in StyleVision) do no print fully and have an error part of the way
through.

Yet, doc's from other templates are fine.

The PDF docs from all templates are okay.

Any ideas?

The organisation I work for require the Postscript output; it is the
fundamental reason why we purchased RenderX and we need a solution ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
Paul.
Paul Gunther
Software Developer / Analyst
ChargePrep Development Team (PETA Project)
Integrated Justice Information Strategy
Information Systems Branch
Queensland Police Service
Email: Gunther.PaulW@police.qld.gov.au
Ph: 3015 5676 Fax: 3364 3858

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this
electronic mail message and any electronic files attached
to it may be confidential information, and may also be the
subject of legal professional privilege and/or public interest
immunity. If you are not the intended recipient you are
required to delete it. Any use, disclosure or copying of
this message and any attachments is unauthorised. If you
have received this electronic message in error, please
inform the sender or contact securityscanner@police.qld.gov.au.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been checked for the presence of computer viruses.