Re: [xep-support] Print commands

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 05:21:58 PST

Hello Joop,

You can insert printer commands into PostScript documents produced by
XEP using special processing instructions as described in XEP
documentation: http://www.renderx.net/Content/support/xep/reference.html#Page_Device
Note that if you want to insert processing instruction into the
resulting XSL-FO document produced by XSLT transformation you have to
use XSLT statement like this:

<xsl:processing-instruction
         name="xep-postscript-page-device">/Duplex true</xsl:processing-instruction>

Note also that print commands are printer-specific - please refer to
your printer manual for the commands syntax and description.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
RenderX