[xep-support] Enhancement - Command line support for Logger class replacement

From: Greg Baryza <baryza@intersystems.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 13:24:47 PST

Section 8.6 of the XEP 4.0 Reference for Java gives a mechanism for
providing replacements for the XEP entityresolver and the JAXP
uriresolver. I would like to suggest that a future release of XEP provide
a similar way for me to specify the Logger class.

At present, I have to practically reconstruct the mechanisms of XSLDriver
in order to make this simple substitution. I believe it is far more likely
that one will want supply their own error message analyzer/accumulator than
replace the entity resolution mechanism.

Gregory A. Baryza
Manager, Documentation
InterSystems Corporation
One Memorial Drive