RE: Re[2]: [xep-support] maximum number of pages in PDF output?

From: Katoch, Anshul <anshul.katoch@lc.ca.gov>
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 09:58:10 PST

Hi,

We have the same problem. By chunking the document into the different
volumes we can guarantee the smooth printing. But we are facing couple of
problems.

1. Generating the page numbers in the volume 2 like (max of volume 1 +
page number of volume 2).

2. Generating the index for all the volumes in volume 1.

Can we achieve this by chunking the documents into different volumes?

Thanks,

Anshul Katoch