Re: [xep-support] Titles and Tables

From: Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net>
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 12:59:01 PST

MessageThe DocBook stylesheets by default put a keep-together.within-column="always" on the fo:block containing a table title and the table content (since version 1.62.4). It comes from the formal.object.properties attribute-set in the stylesheet. Are you not getting that property set on the fo:block containing the fo:table in the fo output?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net