[xep-support] "XSL Formatting Objects in XEP 3.8"

From: <CRW150@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 14:30:11 PST

Hi,

The XEP user guide, under section "3.4. Submodule Options" says 'See
"XSL Formatting Objects in XEP 3.8" for a list of processing
instructions and their usage rules.' I'm sorry to be so dense, but I
can't find any such list in my documentation, and Google can't find it
online. Where do I look for these processing instructions and usage
rules?

Apologies for the dumb question,
Susan L.