Re: [xep-support] Table width in XEP 4

From: David Tolpin <dvd@davidashen.net>
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 06:38:32 PDT

Hi Jirka,

this is done in confromance with the specification.
By default, table-layout="fixed". For table-layout="fixed",
table width is determined in the same way as of a block container
or a block in the same context, that is, 100% (with some reservations).
The columns are then widened to fill the whole table width.

What you want is <fo:table table-layout="auto">, then the same.
Should work.

David

Jirka Kosek: