[xep-support] XSL validation - Easy answer - line 1: Incorrect top element - should be 'root'

From: <frederic.ouellet@desjardins.com>
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 12:17:17 PDT

Hello group!

I try a little test on my PDF generator on weblogic server.

I want to generate an empty PDF document.(it is a feature ask for my generator, so I must test it to proof that's work...)

So here is my xsl:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
         </fo:root>
</xsl:stylesheet>

The validation process give this error:

(document
  (validate
    [error] line 1: Incorrect top element - should be 'root'
    [validation total: 1 error])
  (compile )
  (format )
  (generate [output-format pdf]))

I have search google and I don't find any occurence for this error. :o(

I have played with the XSL and the tag and after 2 hours, I give up and send it to you.

What should I do with this top element?

Best Regards,
Frédéric Ouellet