Re: [xep-support] How can I use FOTransformer with xsl:include relative path.

From: David Tolpin (dvd@davidashen.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 10:06:24 PDT

    > How can I use xsl:include relative path (with the URIResolver) with the FOTransformer?
    >
    > The only logical path I found to do it:
    >
    > FOTransformer transformer = new FOTransformer(new StreamSource(XSLfile.openStream()),formatter);
    > transformer.setURIResolver(genPDFURIResolver);
    > transformer.transform(new StreamSource(new StringReader(xmlStringData)), target);

    Frederic,

    this looks reasonable. Are you sure your resolver is working properly.
    XEP takes uriresolver on the command-line.

    if you call it as

    java -Dcom.renderx.jaxp.uriresolver=your.package.name.URIResolver \
            com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver -DCONFIG=/path/to/XEP/xep.xml \
            document.xml -xsl style.xsl

    it should call your resolver to resolve URLs. Does it work for
    your resolver? It works with DocBook XSL stylesheets and catalogs.

    What XSLT transformer are you using? Is it a problem with SAXON
    or with another XSLT engine?

    David