Re: [xep-support] XEP TEAM - How to disable weblogic console output of XEP data?

From: David Tolpin (dvd@davidashen.net)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 07:12:26 PDT

    frederic.ouellet@desjardins.com:
    > I must put an instance of your logger on the FOTransformer. But your logger print a lot of thing in the weblogic console. My company can generated more than 20000 PDF a
    > day. Can I have the possibility to not print all these generation in the weblogic console?

    Frederic,

    you should have doc/samples/Logger/ in your documentation set.
    The example (Runner.java in that directory) shows how to set
    a custom logger for the transfomer. Setting a logger with
    empty methods suppresses logging.

    The interface also defines a constant for the null logger:
    final static com.renderx.xep.lib.Logger NULL_LOGGER. If
    this constant is specified in the logger argument, logging is
    disabled.

    David