RE: [xep-support] initial page number

From: Nicholas Gledhill (ngledhill@usyd.edu.au)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 17:09:13 PDT

    Again thanks for clearing that up for me.

    We also want to be able to set the initial page number from the command
    line calling XEP. Is this possible with XEP? If so, how do you hand
    parameters in through the command line - and how do you use them in the
    XSLT?

    Kind regards,

    Nicholas Gledhill

    Software Engineer / Analyst & Database Publisher

    Web Services
    Level 3, G12
    The University of Sydney

    Ph: (02) 9351 6354