[xep-support] Tables

From: Ashot Darbinian (ashot@zenteq.am)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 23:52:57 PDT

    Hi Nicolas,

    The border's appearance is managed by attribute 'border', for example
          <fo:table border="1.5pt solid black"> for table border, and
          <fo:table-cell border="0.5pt solid red"> for cell borders
    Attached sample files may be helpful.

    More info about tables and borders available on:
           http://xep.xattic.com/xep/doc/tutorial.html#Tables
           http://xep.xattic.com/xep/doc/spec.html#Non-Conformance

    Best regards,
    Ashot darbinyan mailto:support@renderx.com