[xep-support] Tables

From: Nicholas Gledhill (ngledhill@usyd.edu.au)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 20:45:02 PDT

    I'm trying put some tables into a page. The tables I get have got fairly
    thick and grey borders. I'm just having trouble tracking down the syntax
    to control the bordering. I just want thin and black borders around
    everything. Anyone know where I can find the syntax details?

    Nicholas Gledhill

    Software Engineer / Analyst & Database Publisher

    Web Services

    Level 3, G12

    The University of Sydney

    Ph: (02) 9351 6354