Re[2]: [xep-support] extract page numbers?

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 04:15:42 PDT

    Hello Bob,

    It is described in the document called "Using XEP 3.8 in Java
    Applications" that is a part of Server/Developer XEP editions. The
    reason is that intermediate format is primarily aimed to those who
    need to perform some postprocessing through the XEP API or want to
    write their own backend.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX