Re: [xep-support] Text alignment bottom up?

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 02:58:23 PDT

    Hello Peter,

    Yes, you can use absolutely positioned container to achieve desired effect.
    Position this container so that its bottom coincide with the page
    bottom, place inside second text block and set display-align="after"
    on the container. Note that container should be large enough to
    accommodate your text, in fact it could be as tall as the page itself
    since it is transparent anyway and would not interfere with other
    elements of the page.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX