RE: [xep-support] Differences between version 3.7.1 and 3.8.1

From: Peter Kester (peter.kester@daidalos.nl)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 23:32:12 PDT

    Hello Nicolai,

    thanx for the very quick response. I added a block-container inside the
    floats and it worked like before, so thank you very much for your help.
    You are of course right about the width attribute.
    I was distracted by the fact that XEP didn't warn about the width attribute
    being a XEP extension like it does with the float attributes.

    Best regards,

    Peter Kester