Re: [xep-support] Multiline text in SVG doesn't work

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 01:25:26 PDT

    Hello Jirka,

    It turns out to be a bug in our SVG processor. It manifests itself in
    case of 'tspan' element with absolute 'x' coordinate, but without
    absolute 'y'. We will fix this problem in the next maintenance release.
    Thanks for your report.

    In your particular case as a temporary solution you can create simple
    XSLT stylesheet that will clone 'y' coordinate of the parent text
    element on each descendant tspan that has absolute 'x', but no absolute 'y'.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX