Re: [xep-support] OpenType font embedding...more

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 04:05:38 PDT

    Hello Steve,

    Support for OpenType fonts in XEP is near the top of our TO-DO list.
    We are not aware of OpenType to TrueType converters that produce
    reliable results, I'm not sure if such conversion is feasible at all
    since OpenType fonts utilize cubic curves for glyph drawing while
    TrueType use quadratic curves.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX