Re: [xep-support] TIFF Images

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 00:10:49 PDT

    Hello Jorge,

    The reason could be an incorrect TIFF content or bug in XEP. You are
    using rather old version of XEP, so please try to process the same
    image with XEP 3.8.2 - if the problem persists I would like to have
    this TIFF image (please send it off-list to support@renderx.com).

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX

    JBid> I'm getting problems by using TIFF images with XEP 3.6.3 Server.
    JBid> During the PDF generation XEP throws errors like:
    JBid> 'name of image' is not correct: null. The images I'm embedding satisfy
    JBid> all conditions mentioned at section 5.1.4 from XEP Specification
    JBid> Document (spec.pdf).

    JBid> Can someone help me?

    JBid> Thanks a lot.