[xep-support] Support for SVG patterns?

From: Tim Dean (tim.dean@guidant.com)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 17:47:03 PDT

    Hello,

    I'm doing some experiments in an attempt to use SVG for rendering
    graphs within my documents. My goal is to replace a library that we use
    to generate graphs as images, and to use SVG instead.

    One of the problems I am having is that my SVG <pattern> elements do
    not appear to be working. Looking at the XEP documentation, I see that
    <pattern> is not one of the ones listed as a supported element.

    Am I correct in assuming then that patterns are not supported by XEP?
    Any recommendations on how I might achieve a similar effect?

    Thanks,

    - Tim