Re[2]: [xep-support] XSL expressions

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 00:21:57 PDT

    As a follow-up to my previous message a small correction just to make
    it clear: you cannot mix percents and absolute values only in the
    circumstances when formatter must have layout specific information
    beforehand, i.e. when calculating containers widths etc. That is
    exactly the case with your code since XEP complains about mixed
    expression in specification of inline-progression-dimension (width).

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX