Re[2]: [xep-support] Detect tablerow is first row on a page

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 06:51:55 PDT

    Hello Geurt,

    I'm still not quite sure I understood your document structure well,
    but in either case you cannot change table cell spanning in XSL-FO
    depending on its position in the flow. If your table rows have fixed
    height you can try to estimate number of rows per page in your XSLT
    stylesheet and manage spans programmatically from the XSLT with
    respect to these estimates. However this solution applicable only in
    the case of very regular table structure.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX