RE: [xep-support] Adobe SVG

From: James Drayton (James.Drayton@Solipsys.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 09:26:59 PDT

    Nikolai,

    It appears that the following:

    java
       -Dcom.renderx.sax.entityresolver=.sun.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver
       -Dcom.renderx.jaxp.uriresolver=com.sun.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver

    I can do following and not receive an error:

    <propertycopy name="PDF_DOC" from="${docType}_PDF" />
      <echo message="Building ${docType} PDF Document with XEP..." />
        <java classname="com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver"
              classpathref="docbook.classpath"
              fork="true"
              dir="."
              maxmemory="${MAX_MEMORY}"
              failonerror="true"

        <arg line="-DROOT=${XEP_HOME} -Dcom.renderx.sax.entityresolver=foo
    -Dcom.renderx.jaxp.uriresolver=foo
    -fo ${DOC_TMP_DIR}/.tmp${docType}.PDF.fo -pdf ${PDF_DOC}" />
        </java>