RE: [xep-support] Adobe SVG

From: James Drayton (James.Drayton@Solipsys.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 07:11:04 PDT

    Nikolai,

    I use the following the following in an ANT script:

    <propertycopy name="PDF_DOC" from="${docType}_PDF" />
      <echo message="Building ${docType} PDF Document with XEP..." />
        <java classname="com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver"
              classpathref="docbook.classpath"
              fork="true"
              dir="."
              maxmemory="${MAX_MEMORY}"
              failonerror="true"

        <arg line="-DROOT=${XEP_HOME}
    -Dcom.renderx.sax.entityresolver=org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolv
    er
    -Dcom.renderx.jaxp.uriresolver=org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver
    -fo ${DOC_TMP_DIR}/.tmp${docType}.PDF.fo -pdf ${PDF_DOC}" />
        </java>

    ...And the CatalogManager.properties files is in my classpath. Yet, I get
    the following error:

    java.net.UnknownHostException: www.w3.org

    What may be happening? Is XEP not finding the catalog.xml file?

    Regards,

    James