[xep-support] Newspaper Layout Column Separator

From: Jez Brewster (jezbrewster@datamonitor.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 03:57:01 PDT

    I've created a PDF that uses newspaper layout (column-count = 2) for certain pages by using the "column-count" and "column-gap" attributes in the appropriate page-master.

    Ideally, I'd like to display a vertical line in the column gap section of the newspaper layout pages.

    I'd be grateful for any advice on the best way to achieve this.

    Thanks

    Jez Brewster

    This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, please be advised that it has been sent in error and therefore any use is strictly prohibited.
    If you are not the intended recipient, or if you are concerned about the content of this email, please notify our IT helpdesk on +44 20 7675 7000.