Re: [xep-support] Object label badly formatted

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 02:04:37 PDT

    Hello Stuart,

    We were able to reproduce the problem, but despite all efforts we
    still haven't found its origins. We continue investigation of this
    issue and will inform you as soon as applicable solution is found. In
    the mean time I suggest you to turn off linearization in XEP.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX