Re: [xep-support] Suppressing validation errors

From: Douglas_Morrison@contractor.amat.com
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 07:00:28 PDT

    Nikolai,

    Many thanks for that very helpful reply.

    I presume you meant DISCARD_IF_NOT_VALID=false

    We are using XEP 3.5.1, so I have asked for that to be upgraded.

    I think for now I will remove the errant lines by hand and then review the
    situation when XEP 3.8 is available.

    Regards, Doug x2571

    The content of this message is Applied Materials Confidential. If you are
    not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any
    use or distribution is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply
    e-mail and delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.

    "Nikolai Grigoriev" <grig@renderx.com>
    Sent by: owner-xep-support@renderx.com
    02/06/2004 18:21
    Please respond to xep-support