Re[2]: [xep-support] RenderX, Batik, SVG

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 06:20:58 PDT

    Hello Brice,

    Sorry for delay, I was slightly overloaded last week. When you use PDF
    with spot colors as an image XEP will preserve color information in
    the output. As for the insertion of data - it depends strongly on the
    particular case. Surely with SVG you can do all kind of things (i.e.
    using XSLT), but if you simply want to place some text in predefined
    places of the page - then PDF image may work fine. I'm aware that
    some our clients use PDF images as background and overwrite them with
    data.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX