Re: [xep-support] Helvetica not found

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 07:46:41 PDT

    Hello Wolfgang,

    We need more information in order to give definitive answer. Please
    send us off-list (at support@renderx.com) your fonts.xml file and
    sample XSL-FO document that demonstrates the problem. It will also be
    helpful if you collect diagnostic messages issued by XEP during
    rendering and send them along with other files.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX