RE: Vedr.: Re: [xep-support] retrieve-marker question?

From: Victor Mote (vic@portagepub.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 07:03:04 PDT

    Alexander Peshkov wrote:

    > Oh. Looks like I've completely misunderstood you. I wonder
    > how you achieved such an effect without any special tricks
    > and surely would like to have an example. Please send it
    > off-list (at support@renderx.com).

    When I saw the original post, my first thought was that we were seeing only
    the first line of a multiline block that has hyphenation turned on, IOW that
    the block is too small to contain the full text without hyphenating and
    wrapping to another line, which does not fit into the viewport.

    Victor Mote