Re: [xep-support] dont use the resolution of an image

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 01:53:10 PDT

    Hello Sebastian,

    You can't tell XEP to ignore intrinsic image resolution. However you
    have several options (in order of decreasing feasibility):
    1. Set in irfan settings default resolution to be 120dpi - that is
       image resolution used by XEP.
    2. Save your images in another format that do not contain information
       about resolution, e.g. GIF
    3. Explicitly specify image dimensions (height/width) in pixels in
       your XSL-FO.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX