Re: [xep-support] Repeating before and after borders for tables

From: G. Ken Holman (gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 15:58:32 PDT

    At 2004-05-04 23:14 +0200, Jirka Kosek wrote:
    >G. Ken Holman wrote:
    >
    >>Can you try that test flow that I posted earlier? It doesn't work in my
    >>copy and I wrapped it up so it could be plugged into any test
    >>stylesheet. I've copied the test below.
    > >
    >> border-width.conditionality="retain">
    >
    >Ken, when I replace this single property with
    >
    >border-before-width.conditionality="retain"
    >border-after-width.conditionality="retain"
    >
    >borders of broken cell are occuring at the end of page and at the start of
    >the next page as expected. I'm using XEP 3.7.7.

    Thanks, Jirka! I never thought to try the individual properties ... so
    often I forget that I'm dealing with a shorthand.

    Yes, I get retained borders when I use the two separate properties ...
    thanks very much again for pointing this out.

    Hopefully the original poster will be able to use your guidance in his
    solution.

    --
    Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
    Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO