[xep-support] GFEDCB+Times-Roman ?

From: Marc (marc.liste@free.fr)
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 00:05:10 PDT

    Hello,

    I generate a PDF with the attribute embed to true for all the fonts per example :
             afm="Times-Roman.afm"
             embed="true">
          <alias name="Times"/>
          <alias name="TimesRoman"/>
    But when I read the generated file with Acrobat 6, I have a message that indicate that the GFEDCB+Times-Roman is impossible to extract (The message is in french, I don't know the exact message in english), I don't understand why?
    All is very well when I don't embeded the fonts.

    Marc