Re[2]: [xep-support] Hyphenation at /

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 04:09:07 PDT

    Hello Jim,

    1. Character '/' is not a letter and therefore is not considered to be
       part of the hyphenation rule (our hyphenator is aimed to hyphenate
       words of natural languages, not an arbitrary strings).
       I recommend you to add zero-width spaces (U+200B) after and/or
       before slash character so that string could be broken apart at
       these points.
    2. Again, you have to add zero-width spaces (or soft hyphens if you
       want to have visible hyphenation characters) after every character
       (or after every character triad in your case).

    Note that you can add those symbols automatically using XSLT-preprocessing.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX