Re: [xep-support] Linux TTF Font Issues

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 23:25:20 PST

    Hello David,

    XEP font configuration is not platform depending. If you have the same
    set of font files on your Linux and Windows boxes and correct paths
    specified in etc/fonts.xml on both machines then XSL-FO document
    rendered successfully on Windows box should be rendered equally under
    Linux. Note that XEP always issues a warning if it cannot find one
    of the fonts specified in the document.

    Could you please describe your problem in more details?

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX