[xep-support] Multicolumn page-sequence render error

From: Comi, Paul (Paul.Comi@paetec.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 10:21:36 PST

    I am trying to understand the behavior I am seeing from the attached XSL-FO
    document with XEP 3.7.5. The page-sequence is set up for two columns. If
    the contents of the first column are a certain height (as in the attached
    file), the next block or table is not moved to the next column but instead
    displayed over top of the existing column and started off the top of the
    page. If I add a table-row to the table displayed in the first column or
    get rid of the table's space-after attributes, the next table is pushed
    correctly to the next column. Is there a reason for this behavior?

    Thank you for any feedback.