Re[2]: [xep-support] vertical-align on a table-cell?

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 01:04:38 PST

    Hello Greg,

    An fo:external-graphic as well as fo:instream-foreign-object are
    inline-level elements and thus are centered horizontally using
    text-align property. To center content of fo:table-cell in both
    directions you have to set
      text-align="center" display-align="center"
    on this cell.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX