RE: [xep-support] Trying to make a leader fill a table cell

From: DESEYNE Jacques (Jacques.DESEYNE@swift.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 07:50:09 PST

    Hello Richard,

    One way is to specify the attribute:

      text-align-last="justify"

    on the block containing the leader, e.g.:

    <fo:table-row>
    <fo:table-cell padding="1mm">
    <fo:block font-size="8pt" font-family="sans-serif" text-align-last="justify">POSIZIONE:<fo:inline
    font-size="6pt">
    <fo:leader leader-pattern="dots"
    rule-style="solid" rule-thickness="0.5pt" />
    </fo:inline>
    </fo:block>
    </fo:table-cell>
    <fo:table-cell padding="1mm">
    <fo:block font-size="8pt" font-family="sans-serif" text-align="left">Ecco la qua!</fo:block>
    </fo:table-cell>
    </fo:table-row>

    Having some reference materials at hand can save you a lot of searching and experimenting. I have found 'Definitive XSL-FO' by G.
    Ken Holman (ISBN 0-13-140374-5) very useful in explaining and documenting the different uses of XSL-FO objects.

    Jacques Deseyne