Re: [xep-support] Placing special footers on last page?

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 02:09:21 PST

    Hello Tim,

    I can suggest a following workaround: instead of using a
    static-content for the last footer, place it into the footnote at the
    end of the actual content so it will be placed at the bottom of the
    last content bearing page - not on the automatically added blank page.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX