Re: [xep-support] Embeding PDF-Dokuments (not PDF-Graphics)

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 07:19:17 PST

    Hello Marc,

    PDF images are supported in PDF generator only. XEP embeds the first
    page of a PDF document as a vector image. This feature described in
    Section "5.2.2. PDF" of "XSL Formatting Objects in XEP 3.7" (spec.pdf).
    You can read it on-line at http://xep.xattic.com/xep/doc/spec.html#PDF

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX