[xep-support] Re: Problematic picture

From: Alexander Peshkov (peshkov@renderx.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 02:23:17 PST

    Hello Olexij,

    The result you are observing is expected - XEP shows exactly the same
    thing that is written in your SVG and Acrobat Viewer produce identical
    result. Those SVG files are not quite correct - for example, in
    RMSE.svg the font-size of "square-root" symbol is set to 2156 user
    units, while the whole viewBox is just 1900 units high. The reason
    seems to reside in the SVG-export feature of the OpenOffice so you may
    want to contact OpenOffice people regarding this problem.

    Note: I'll CC this message to xep-support in order to make it
    available in mailing-list archive.

    Best regards,
    Alexander Peshkov mailto:peshkov@renderx.com
    RenderX

    P.S.: Кстати, на приватный суппорт Вы можете писать по-русски. :-)