Re: [xep-support] Embedding SVG created with OpenOffice.org formula editor

From: Olexij Tkatchenko (ot@parcs.de)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 07:30:58 PST

    I have created a simple xsl-fo document as suggested and got same result
    - bad rendering of math font.
    With Adobe SVG Viewer Plugin (Ver 3.01, Linux) the problem is even
    worse, I do not see any character in questional math font. The font can
    be found under X11 fonts, it may be a configuration issue with Viewer, I
    had no time to figure it out.

    Kind regards,
    Olexij

    Втр, 2004-03-09 у 15:04, Alexander Peshkov написав:

    --
    Olexij Tkatchenko <ot@parcs.de>
    Parcs IT Consulting GmbH <www.parcs.de>