[xep-support] Embedding SVG created with OpenOffice.org formula editor

From: Olexij Tkatchenko (ot@parcs.de)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 02:23:17 PST

    Hello,
    I'm trying to include some formulas into a pdf-document. I create the
    formulas with OO formula editor, export them as svg and use them as
    "graphic" elements in Docbook.
    The formula editor uses for math symbols a special font (opens___.ttf)
    which I registered in fonts.xml. The achieved results are mixed:
    oneliner formulas are displayed properly, in more complex formulas (2
    rows) the math symbols, like square root, are screwed up.
    Maybe you have an idea on this issue.

    Thanks,
    Olexij Tkatchenko