[xep-support] non collapsing white space character?

From: svenkataramany@chubb.com
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 11:12:31 PST

    Hi,
    Can anyone tell me what character I can use to generate non collapsing
    whitespace? I need to generate a blank line output and was thinking of
    using an fo:block with 1 whitespace character.
    Thanks,
    Raj

    This E-mail (which includes any attachment) is intended to be read only by
    the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or
    proprietary information. If you have received this E-mail in error, do not
    print it, forward it or disseminate it or its contents. In such event,
    please notify the sender by return E-mail and delete the E-mail file
    immediately thereafter. Thank you for your cooperation.